Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala
Sanskriti Yogshala is a yoga retreat in Kerala, for those who want to build a new lifestyle and pay full attention to their health. We aim to deliver the practice of traditional yoga to the next generation, so that they can live devoid of the stress and anxiety of modern world. In the heart of the serenity of Kerala, you will not only find inner peace but a new way to life. So join us in this journey of creating a better self and a fuller life.
Contact us to reserve your retreat schedule now!
Sanskriti Yogshala in Kerala
- Our instructors at Sanskriti Yogshala are skilled professionals. They know about yoga practice thoroughly and have great proficiency in teaching. They have served this industry for years.
- Our instructors have served several foreign clients and are here now, at our yoga retreat in Kerala to train you. All your problems, physical, mental or spiritual are going to be addressed and effectively solved.
- The trainers, here, are of friendly demeanor and therefore you can freely share your problems and requirements with them.
- Hatha Yoga is a mixed style of yoga that includes many physical postures or asanas with proper breathing techniques and meditation. It has been practiced by sadhus for ages to maintain physical strength, flexibility of muscles and the balance of body and mind. It is also effective in increasing bone density and toning the muscles.
- This form of yoga is quite like Hatha yoga but not as traditional. It is often considered to be a variation of traditional Indian yoga or modern day yoga. This form of yoga is energetic, a combination of synchronized breathing techniques with movements.
- It has the same benefits as other styles of yoga, helps in weight loss, increases strength, improves cardio vascular health etc.
- As the name suggests, pregnancy yoga, also known as prenatal yoga, is ideally designed for would be mothers. It includes certain yoga postures that increase the strength of muscles and their flexibility, important for giving birth.
- The curriculum also includes pranayama and meditation which prepares women mentally and spiritually for labor and delivery.
- There is only one package for prenatal yoga. For Rs 5000 you get 12 classes of pregnancy yoga that includes, light stretching, certain asanas to improve flexibility, Meditation and Pranayama. You get total 22 hours of class.
- Meditation is not as physical as Hatha Yoga or Astanga. It focused chiefly on the spiritual development and the calm of mind.
- The process of meditation includes, centering your attention at one point and concentrating on the thoughts. Meditation helps to increase concentration and stabilize energies. It is also a good stress reliever.
- Pranayama is a practice of synchronized breathing techniques during the practice of yoga or on their own. It helps to focus on the breathing only which leads to a better condition of lungs.
- Pranayama also helps to clear nasal passage and helps with Migraine. It has proved to be effective in increasing self control and fighting addiction.
- Kerala is a state known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters. It natural beauty automatically calms your mind and stabilizes your spiritual energy. When combined with the friendly and tranquil atmosphere inside our Yogshala in Kerala, it makes the perfect location for a retreat you’ve been seeking.
- All our clients have reported complete satisfaction. They have been helped with their respective needs and only left with a happy heart. Their reviews reflect their appreciation for our instructor and our practice.
- Some clients continue with their regular practice of yoga and have made it their lifestyle. Join our community and see immediate results.
- The demo class is for absolutely free. You can experience our classes and get a flavor of it for free. We conduct a one hour class for those that are interested. All you have to do is be on time and carry a yoga mat.
- This option is a complete value for money plan. You only pay for the classes you attend. It is best suited for those who have an uncertain schedule. You have to pay Rs. 300 for each class which lasts for 1.5 hours. Here we practice Hatha yoga, Pranayama and Meditation.
- 3 days a week: Pay Rs. 2000 and get 12 classes of yoga, including Hatha Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama. The classes sum up to 14 hours of yoga.
- 5 days a week: Pay Rs. 3000 and get 20 classes of yoga, including Hatha Yoga, Astanga Meditation, Shatkarma kriyas and Pranayama.
- In order to get deeper into the world of yoga and receive the undivided attention of the instructor, it is ideal to hire us as personal trainers.
- Get 12 classes of yoga and personalized heath tips from our professionals, at Sanskriti yoga retreat in Kerala, for just Rs. 8000 a month.
Why should you come
There are many fitness studios, gyms and other health institutes that you can go for, but none will focus on the allover development of your being as yoga.
Yoga is a bliss that has been handed over to us by learned saints.
It not only makes you fit but fills you with wisdom. Sanskriti boasts of the following advantages in its yoga retreat in Kerala.
Our Daily Schedule
|Start Time||End Time||Daily Schedule|
|05:45 AM||06:00 AM||Wake up and Ayurvedic Tea|
|06:15 AM||07:45 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|08:00 AM||09:00 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM||10:30 AM||Breakfast|