Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala
Now you can get your yoga teacher Training in Kerala. Its beauty and serenity automatically calms your spirit and mind, and our instructors do the rest. They are friendly and learned people with whom you can enjoy the process of learning. Here you can learn the right techniques of the different styles that we preach and turn into an instructor at the end of the course. Our professional trainers would help you achieve excellence in your area of interest. There are four styles of yoga that we preach and those are discussed in details in the following section.
WHAT WE OFFER
What is Hatha Yoga?
- HathaYoga is one of the oldest forms of yoga that has been in practice in India since ages. This style includes various types of asanas or yoga postures that help to develop physical strength and achieve emotional stability and calm of mind. This style may or may not include meditation.
What are the benefits of Hatha Yoga?
- Hatha Yoga includes practicing postures that exquisitely focuses on the development of core strength of the body. It is the centre of the body and includes the spine, hip, and abs.
- Heart disease and cardiac complications are one of the common issues of our time. Regular practice of Hatha Yoga can prevent blockages and help to achieve a healthy heart health.
- Besides right diet, if Hatha Yoga is practiced by someone suffering from low bone density, they can see fruitful results.
- This form of yoga has proved to be immensely helpful for those who intend to lose weight. Hatha is a very physical form of yoga which tones muscles and reduces fat.
- It also improves blood circulation and improves skin health. So, you can get a glowing skin.
- Hatha Yoga also improves immunity.
Who are the prospective clients of Hatha Yoga?
- If you get your yoga teacher training in Kerala and become a certified instructor, you can help a vast range of clients, with various physical and mental obstructions. Sanskriti Yogshala prepares you for all the services that are demanded from a teacher in the world of Yoga.
What is Pregnancy Yoga?
- As the name clearly suggests, Pregnancy Yoga is a form of yoga that is ideal for would be mothers or pregnant women. It helps the mothers to achieve a state of mental calm and physical flexibility that is extremely important for them. It also helps the mother to stay healthy and maintain the best health of the fetus.
What are the Benefits of Pregnancy Yoga?
- It helps women to get sound sleep and maintain a steady sleep cycle during their pregnancy.
- Many women suffer from stress and anxiety during their pregnancy which can be helped though the breathing techniques and meditation, included in Prenatal Yoga.
- It effectively increases physical strength, flexibility and endurance of muscles that is extremely important during the process of labor.
- Problems like neck pain, nausea, lower back pain, headaches and shortness of breath are common problems that women face during their pregnancy. Prenatal Yoga proves helpful in resolving the above mentioned problems.
- Practice of Yoga on a daily basis during this period helps women to prepare themselves mentally and spiritually to give birth.
- It helps to maintain fetus health and reduces the chance of slowing growth rate in the baby.
Who are the prospective clients of Pregnancy Yoga?
- There are thousands of pregnant women, today, who recognize the need of yoga and meditation. Thus, you are looking at a prospective career where you can cater to and assist would be mothers to sustain a healthy pregnancy. Yoga teacher training in Kerala, from Sanskriti, will help you become an expert in Prenatal Yoga.
What is Pranayama?
- Pranayama is a series of synchronized breathing techniques that are practiced in-between yoga postures of on their own. It does not include much bodily movement or stretching but focused on the breathing and thoughts of the mind. It is intricately related to meditation and is usually practiced at the end of other exercises.
What are the benefits of Pranayama?
- Pranayama has been proved to be contributive in weight loss. Some techniques of Pranayama focuses on the abdominal muscles and the right breathing techniques help to fasten the metabolism.
- It has the ability to prevent and, to some extent, cure cardiovascular diseases.
- It takes care of the lungs. It focuses on right expiratory techniques and enhances the airflow which reduces the resistance to the lungs.
- It can also help those who are suffering from nasal problems. Pranayama clears the nasal passage and helps with migraine.
- Apart from physical benefits, it also helps to increase concentration, reduce stress and improve.
- Pranayama also helps to cure sleeping disorders.
- Practice of Pranayama on a daily basis can prevent age related memory loss and increase grey matter of brain.
Who are the prospective clients of Pranayama?
- It is undeniable that Pranayama has endless benefits. When you become a certified yoga instructor, you can get many clients who suffer from one or more of the above mentioned problems and with your yoga teacher training in Kerala; you can resolve all their problems. At Sanskriti we are more than happy to train you.
What is Meditation?
- Like Pranayama, meditation too is a form of yoga that involves no too little physical activity. It impacts and helps the mind and spirit to achieve a more healthy and stabilized state. It does not impact the physical strength as much as Hatha Yoga, but helps to absorb positivity and balance energies.
What are the benefits of Meditation?
- Meditation helps to calm the nervous system and achieve calm of mind.
- It has been used by fitness enthusiast as a mode of relaxation and stress release. It can help corporate workers or people from other work sectors who suffer from stress and frustration.
- Many people suffer from anxiety today. Meditation helps to control the same.
- It helps to enhance self awareness and its daily practice results into spiritual enlightenment.
- Meditation is a practice that teaches how to focus. Thus, if helps to lengthen the attention span effectively.
- Meditation is a great was to connect to your spiritual qualities. Thus, it enhances your awareness about the surrounding and helps you to feel kind and empathetic towards others.
- It also helps to gain self control and fight addiction.
Who are the prospective clients of Meditation?
- It is very clear from the above mentioned benefits of meditation that it serves the purpose of a lot of people and helps them to built and live a healthier life. This attracts a lot of clients to the industry and thus, there is a steady demand for instructors. Sanskriti’s yoga teachers training in Kerala will prepare you to serve those in need of meditation, all over the world.
Book your Yoga Teacher Training !!!
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF
- You are ready to commit yourself to Yoga.
- You want to learn how mind and body co-ordinates.
- You are ready to unleash your true potential.
- You are ready to deepen your practice in a challenging environment.
- You are looking of a simple and safe course in India.
- You are ready to access the subtler level of mind.
- You have a strong desire to make this world a beautiful place.
- You are ready to learn yoga beyond asanas.
HOW TO REACH US IN POKHARA?
One can land at the airport and get a taxi with ease or ask the ashram for a pickup.
De-board the bus at Pokhara bus stand and take an auto-rickshaw to reach school.