Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
At Sanskriti Yogshala, we understand this and thus, we aim to preach the best of this traditional Indian practice and hand it to the next generation. Enrolling yourself in the teacher training program of our institute provides you with the opportunity to enter a prospective career that involves helping and serving people in need, besides generating a lifestyle of your own.
At Sanskriti, we value the diversity and variation in the techniques of yoga practice. So, you can learn a series of styles that focuses on physical and/or mental development.
YOU CAN GET
Classifications of Teachers Training
- Hatha yoga is the traditional style of yoga practice. It includes diverse techniques and in includes almost all the styles of yoga. The word ‘Hatha’ comes from Sanskrit, which means force. Thus, Hatha yoga not only includes physical techniques and postures but effectively intensifies the muscle strength and tones the same.
- Hatha yoga has many aspects to it; it does not only include practice of asanas but maintenance of the body in various ways. These include proper diet, cleaning and cleansing of the body or proper hygiene, focusing on the breathing and last, but not the least, developing proper posture.
- It promises an overall development of body.
- Getting Hatha yoga teacher training in Rishikesh promises you a prospective career in the world of fitness as this form of yoga is practiced all over the world as a form of exercise. Thus, you can get your certificate as a yoga teacher from Sanskriti Yogshala and try this career option.
Classifications of Teachers TrainingPregnancy yoga or prenatal yoga is a form of yoga that is ideal for pregnant woman. It is really important to maintain a cleansed and healthy lifestyle during pregnancy for the well-being of the fetus and the mother. Pregnancy yoga focuses on the mind and body of pregnant woman and helps them to develop strength and flexibility. Prenatal pregnancy also helps pregnant women to develop right breathing techniques and relaxation techniques which help them during the labor. The following are the benefits of Pregnancy yoga or prenatal yoga:
- It helps women to follow a healthy sleep cycle and get sound sleep during pregnancy.
- It reduces the stress of pregnancy and the anxiety of giving birth that a lot of women suffer from.
- Pregnancy yoga helps with lower back pain that occurs from wrong standing, sleeping or sitting postures during pregnancy.
- A lot of women suffer from nausea, throughout their pregnancy. This can be helped through yoga.
- Prenatal yoga has been proved to be effective in decreasing carpel tunnel syndrome.
- Practicing yoga regularly can help in timely delivery. It considerably reduces the chances of preterm labor.
- Intrauterine growth restriction is a fear that all mothers suffers from. You can find the solution in yoga.
- Thus, a lot of pregnant woman seek the help of yoga during their pregnancy in recent times. You can get your yoga teacher training in Rishikesh from Sanskriti Yogshala and help thousands of pregnant women across the globe in maintain a stress-free and healthy pregnancy.
Classifications of Teachers TrainingPranayama is a part of traditional yoga practice that focuses primarily on the breathing techniques of the one practicing. It not only helps to control and maintain breathing during or in-between asanas or yoga postures, but is also a distinct breathing technique on its own. It consists of learning a series of synchronized breathing methods. The following are the benefits of Pranayama:
- In the modern world, people tend to suffer from professional or emotional stress. Through the deep breathing techniques of Pranayama, one can release themselves from such stress.
- Pranayama can also help those who suffer from mood swings or emotional imbalance. Pranayama and meditation quickly stabilizes energy and calms the nervous system, thereby enhancing the mood.
- In this practice, you have to stabilize your body and hold it in one constant position. Given that you’re stationary, physically, one can concentrate on inner qualities and therefore increase their concentration and better their mental stress.
- Thus, when you can teach those clients who are mostly suffering from stress, frustration and anxiety, which is most of the population in today’s date. You can get your yoga teacher training in Rishikesh at our institution.
Classifications of Teachers TrainingUnlike Hatha Yoga, Meditation is a style of yoga that does not involve any physical movement or exquisite postures. It consists of one stationary posture and focuses on the qualities of mind. Meditation involves techniques like focus of mind, mindfulness, and concentration. Meditation helps mind to focus on one thing and calm the nervous system. It effectively trains attention and awareness, and helps mind to achieve a state of emotional stability. It also awakens the spirituality in the trainee. The following are the benefits of this form of yoga:
- It is extremely effective in reducing stress
- It frees the mind off anxiety and frustration.
- A lot of people suffer from emotional instability and that can be helped though the daily practice of meditation.
- It enhances spiritual awareness in people.
- One can increase their concentration and lengthen their attention span through meditation.
- With regular practice of this exercise, one can reduce the chance of age related memory loss.
- It has been proved effective in increasing self control and helps to fight addiction.
- Thus, by getting yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, with Sanskriti, you can help all those people who are suffering from one or more of the above mentioned problems.
Book your Yoga Teacher Training !!!
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE SANSKRITI?
The following are the benefits you get when you get your yoga teachers training in Rishikesh, from Sanskriti:
- Learning yoga and the techniques to preach from professional and skilled professionals.
- You get a thorough practical and academic training in yoga that helps you to gain insights.
- You are handed a valid certificate at the end of your course which helps you to secure prospective jobs.
- The friendly demeanor of the faculty makes you comfortable enough to clarify any doubts that you may have. This helps you to become a better teacher.
HOW TO REACH US IN POKHARA?
One can land at the airport and get a taxi with ease or ask the ashram for a pickup.
De-board the bus at Pokhara bus stand and take an auto-rickshaw to reach school.